Concannon Miller Shareholder Tony Deutsch recently responded to an Ask a CPA submission from the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Check out the question and his response below.

Question: I am trying to get caught up by filing back taxes for the past four years. During that time, the only income I had was from student grants and loans (no scholarships). I have 1098-T forms for each of those years, but nothing else. What tax forms should I use, and how do I fill them out?

Full article