Are you an admin professional that would enjoy a more flexible schedule with an organization that values, respects and rewards its employees for embracing a quest for high performance?
If you answered yes, you need to explore this Part-Time Administrative Assistant career opportunity with Concannon, Miller & Co., P.C. in St. Petersburg, FL.
You can expect 15-25 hours a week with more hours available during tax season.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Flexible scheduling
- 401(k) plan and partial PTO
- Opportunity to learn about the accounting and tax industries
Qualified candidates must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent (Associates Degree preferred)
- 5+ years of administrative experience in a professional service industry (ideally accounting or tax)
Essential functions directly for the Leadership Team include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic assistant to Leadership team.
- Billing, managing and maintaining information data bases, relieving and running WIP reports.
- Delivery of Tax Organizers, tracking tax return status and collating completion.
- Perform various tasks supporting partners and clients as directed.
- Managing of Shareholder’s appointments and schedules, with an emphasis on tax season, as requested. Make travel arrangements and coordinate client meetings and lunches as requested.
- Creation, delivery, and tracking receipt of all engagement letters whether custom, or standard, for all entities and projects.
- Direct communication with clients on missing information to complete projects, and status updates.
- Call clients when personal pick up is required or requested. Assist client upon arrival.
- E Filing (Release and track Tax documents), Prepare Extensions and CPE (tracking of training classes and updating forms).
- Format, bind and create Financial Statements.
- Prioritizes and completes projects as assigned.
- Adheres to information security procedures and confidentiality of client information.
Administrative Essential Functions:
- Screens calls and attempt to assist clients prior to forwarding the calls on. Complete messages will be taken.
- Maintains recordkeeping systems and forms in Go File Room and Practice.
- Assists all staff by providing information, setting up meetings, ordering food, and other administrative duties as requested.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Open and distribute incoming mail. Prep and manage outgoing mail. FedEx, UPS and Certified Mail as required.
- Serve as a backup person for front desk and executive assistant’s responsibilities.
- Responsible for Workflow and client database maintenance.
- Ensure all processes/procedures are documented and kept current.
- Assists with Onboarding needs such as ordering supplies for new employees and setting up their desks
Don’t let this better opportunity pass by. Apply now! Email your information directly to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.