It’s time for a better, more enjoyable bookkeeping career at a growing company in the St. Petersburg area!
Enjoy more challenging work, meaningful client relationships, great stability, excellent perks and benefits, and a laid-back atmosphere where you will feel welcome and appreciated.
Concannon, Miller & Co., P.C. is searching for a Bookkeeper/Client Service Specialist for their St. Petersburg, FL location.
If you have the following, then we want to hear from you:
- At least 3 years of experience Bookkeeping/Accounting experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Strong technical ability and software proficiency
At Concannon Miller, we work to create a culture where employees thrive! We are team-oriented and employ an “all-hands-on-deck” philosophy, especially during tax season. Concannon Miller goes above and beyond by creating a culture that values, respects and rewards its employees for embracing a quest for high performance.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- $22-24/hr based on your prior experience
- Excellent benefits! – Including medical, dental, and vision benefits with extremely low premiums with wellness bonus, generous time off, 401k profit sharing plan, and employee perks and outings (like massages, picnics, and fun office games)
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Work-Life balance
- Perform all accounting tasks and duties.
- Collect, analyze, summarize, journalize and reconcile general ledger account information.
- Conduct month-end and year-end close processes.
- Prepare financial statements according to established timeline and within established budget.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- At year end, prepare compilation and/or tax work papers and applicable tax returns.
- Prepare miscellaneous tax returns including personal property tax, sales and payroll tax as needed.
- Oversee cash management and deposit verification.
- Develop periodic reports for client, as required.
- Ensure client and firm information is protected and its confidentiality is secure.
- Keep current with applicable client policies, regulations and legislation.
- Transmit financial data to client’s corporation via WebFFS, and to third parties as necessary.
- Ensure clients are serviced in a punctual, professional and time sensitive manner.
- Interact with teammates and clients regularly.
Don’t let this better opportunity pass by. Apply now! Email your information directly to HumanResources@ConcannonMiller.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.