Concannon Miller & Co., P.C., a premier CPA and business consulting firm, has an immediate opening in their Bethlehem, PA office for an experienced Human Resources Manager to join their community of smart and talented people.
The human resources manager is responsible for developing the professional capacity of the firm by providing leadership in all areas of the firm’s human capital as they apply to employee recruitment and retention, compensation, benefits, performance, professional and technical development and staffing levels. The manager should adhere to the firm’s core values of Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Caring, Fairness, Citizenship and Professionalism.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Human Resources or related field. Professional in Human Resources certification preferred (SHRM-CP or SHRM SCP).
- Five-to-ten years of Human Resources work experience, with at least three-to-five years in a supervisory or leadership position supporting a people-focused, collaborative style of management.
- Demonstrates the highest level of confidentiality, diplomacy and judgment in navigating sensitive issues.
- Demonstrated capability partnering and influencing business leadership.
- Strong knowledge of areas pertinent to the management of all HR functions including, company policies/procedures, EEO/Affirmative Action, performance management, workforce realignment, employment, compensation, and organizational design.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability in conflict management and counseling. Utilizes advisory, negotiating and influencing skills tactfully to achieve desired results and change.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills. Strong planning, organizational and critical thinking skills. Excellent business acumen.
- Experience with HRIS systems and reporting.
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and time constraints.
- Current knowledge of all federal, state, and local regulations as it pertains to HR-related areas.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
Our success grows through hiring the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. If you are the experienced professional we are seeking, please send your resume with salary history to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.