Experience an accounting position with schedule flexibility and accommodating management. Consider a long term career where you CAN actually work your way to the top. And with unbeatable benefits and perks, it doesn’t take long to understand why so many employees choose to stick with Concannon, Miller & Co. P.C.
Concannon, Miller & Co. P.C. is searching for a Senior Staff Accountant for their St. Petersburg, FL location. In this role, you will work with restaurant franchisees to aid them in their accounting and tax needs. You will love working in a team environment that is very professional, yet laid back.
People matter at Concannon Miller! They know that their employees are their most valuable asset, and that treating employees well creates a positive, productive atmosphere that ultimately benefits the client also. Here, you will encounter a very desirable and sought-after employee benefit – schedule flexibility! Employees love the fact that they can create their own work schedule to accommodate for busy lifestyles and family needs.
If you have the following, then they want to hear from you:
• BA or BS degree, preferably in Accounting
• CPA certification or are a CPA candidate
• 3-5 years of experience with public accounting, financial statement preparation, compilations, reviews, and tax return preparation (individual or business)
As a member of the team, you can expect:
• Excellent salary and incentive bonuses
• Out of this world benefits! – including medical, dental, and vision benefits with extremely low premiums, generous time off, 401k profit sharing plan, and employee perks and outings (like massages, picnics, and fun office games)
• Flexibility – You have the ability to make your own schedule. They trust you to get the job done!
• Incredible growth potential – With succession planning through their Next Gen Leadership program, you can move up the ranks into management and eventually become a shareholder! If you are a CPA candidate, they offer reimbursement for study materials plus bonus upon successful completion of exam.
Don’t let this better opportunity pass by. Send your resume to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.