Senior Staff Accountant with 3+ years of experience in Public Accounting
Concannon Miller & Co., P.C., a premier CPA and business consulting firm, has an immediate opening in its St. Petersburg, FL office for a Senior Staff Accountant to join their community of smart and talented people serving restaurant franchisees.
We share several common interests. We are enthusiastic advocates of delivering client-defined excellence, technical competence, talent development, effective leadership, and strong relationships. We are invested in those who help us achieve our goals and strive to demonstrate our appreciation. We seek the best for our people and the best from our people.
If you have the following, then we want to hear from you:
- BA or BS degree, preferably in Accounting
- CPA certification or are a CPA candidate
- 3-5 years of experience with public accounting, financial statement preparation, compilations, reviews and tax return preparation (individual or business)
As a member of our team, you can expect:
- Excellent salary and benefits – including medical, dental and vision health benefits with extremely low employee contributions
- Generous time off
- 401(k) profit sharing plan
- And more…
Don’t let this opportunity pass by. Send your resume to HumanResources@ConcannonMiller.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.