If you have experience reviewing and preparing estate and trust tax returns, you need to explore this excellent career opportunity with Concannon Miller!
It’s time to join an award-winning firm that goes above and beyond by creating a culture that values, respects and rewards its employees for embracing a quest for high performance. They offer a nurturing learning environment, work-life balance, competitive benefits, and a host of other advantages that make them the firm of choice for employees.
With their estate and trust niche poised for growth, Concannon Miller & Co. P.C. is searching for a Trust and Estate Tax Accountant for either their Bethlehem, PA or St. Petersburg, FL location.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Above average salary and bonus plan
- Excellent benefits! – Including medical, dental, and vision benefits with extremely low premiums with wellness bonus, generous time off, 401k profit sharing plan, and employee perks and outings (like massages, picnics, and fun office games)
- Incredible growth potential – With succession planning through their Next Gen Leadership program, you can move up the ranks into management and eventually become a shareholder!
- People matter at Concannon Miller! They know that their employees are their most valuable asset, and that treating employees well creates a positive, productive atmosphere that ultimately benefits the client also.
If you have the following, they want to hear from you:
- Experience working with and reviewing estate and trust returns, gift tax returns, and high net-worth individual tax returns.
- Tax Advisory and Estate/Trust Planning and compliance experience preferred.
Please email your information to email@example.com.
- Provide high level estate and trust compliance services
- Prepare and review individual, fiduciary, estate, and gift tax returns
- Prepare and review estate and trust fiduciary accountings
- Research various estate, gift and trust related issues, such as trustee, beneficiary, and fiduciary taxation issues
- Respond and resolve tax notices
- Identify tax planning and consulting opportunities
Don’t let this better opportunity pass by. Apply now!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.